Move your desktops and servers to the Cloud to save and simplify.
- Basic Cloud Desktop 1 vCPU, 2 GB RAM, and 10 GB storage. For staff using one or two apps, such as call center and data entry
- Standard Cloud Desktop 2 vCPU, 4 GM RAM, and 20 GB storage. For most users
- Pro Cloud Desktop 4 vCPU, 8 GB RAM, and 40 GB storage. For power users.
Cloud desktops are available with or without HIPAA and PCI complaince.
Customize your desktops by choosing Cloud Desktop Options:
- Microsoft Office Standard or Professional Plus, or OpenOffice
- Other Microsoft Office applications
- Hosted Exchange
- Additional vCPU, RAM, or storage.
We also offer a Cloud File & Print server. The standard server includes 2 vCPUs, 4 GB RAM, and 10 GB storage, but it can be customized to meet your requirements.
Use our vSphere Enterprise server for line of business applications. Customize it to meet your requirements:
- Choose vCPUs and RAM
- Add NetApp disk storage
- Add a public IP address with Managed Firewall Service for port traffic filtering, access lists, Network Address Translation, FloodGuard, and DoS protection.