The Cisco auto-attendant provides multiple layers of messaging, as in the following example.
Main greeting: Welcome to XYZ. If you know the extension you wish to reach, enter it at any time. Or press 1 for sales, 2 for support, 3 for the company directory, or 0 for reception.
Next Layer: You have reached the sales department. Press 1 for equipment sales or press 2 for software sales.
Next Layer: You have reached equipment sales. We're not available right now, but if you'll leave your name, phone number and a message, we'll return your call within 24 business hours.
The service includes a company directory. Record your own IVR messages or choose Professional IVR Message Recording to have a voice-over professional to record them for you.
Choose from our Common Area, Basic, Desktop, and Virtual Extension phone services.
- Common Area is for break rooms, reception areas, etc. Includes extension-to-extension dialing only.
- Basic is for conference rooms, visitors, and some staff. Includes outbound calling.
- Desktop is for most staff. Includes voicemail.
- Virtual Extension is for staff who use cellular phones rather than desktop phones. Calls are sent directly to their cellular phones or their cellular phone voicemail.
Please note that you will need to order Cisco phones for these services.
Phone Service Options
- Unlimited Calls to the U.S., Canada, and selected international landline and mobile destinations.
- Softphone Softphones are apps that run on Windows PCs. They have the standard features of a desktop phone, such as call hold, call transfer, call forwarding, etc. All you need is a USB or Bluetooth headset. They're great for saving desktop real estate, especially in cubicles. They also support staff who are mobile. They can make and receive calls just as if they were at the office anywhere they have a Wi-Fi connection.
- Offsite Phone For staff who have phones both at home and at the office.
- Add voicemail to email and/or voicemail transcription. Both are great time-savers.
Add call recording for sales, call center, and other staff who need to have recordings of their calls.
Click here to order new phone numbers or to port (move) your existing phone numbers from your current provider to Appia.