If you're considering a new phone system, please see our brief review of options to consider.
We offer Basic and Advanced auto-attendant solutions. Click for an overview of these options. Both include a company directory.
Record your own IVR messages or choose Professional IVR Message Recording to have a voice-over professional to record them for you.
This innovative, screen-based console puts the benefits of a hardware console on the receptionist's PC screen. Encompassing both mouse and keyboard call control, drag-and-drop, and more, the console is easy to set up and intuitive to use. Click to learn more.
- Common Area is for break rooms and reception areas. For extension-to-extension dialing only.
- Basic is for conference rooms, visitors, and some staff. Includes outbound calling.
- Desktop, with voicemail and CommPortal, is for most staff. CommPortal enables call management, click to dial, and other time-savers.
- Virtual Extension is for staff who use cellular phones rather than desktop phones or softphones. Calls are sent directly to their cellular phones or their cellular phone voicemail.
Phone Service Options
Use these options to further customize phone services for your staff:
- Unlimited calls to the U.S., Canada, and selected international landline and mobile destinations
- Add voicemail to email and/or voicemail transcription. Both are great time-savers.
Softphones are apps that run on PCs, mobile devices, and tablets. They have the standard features of a desktop phone. All you need is a USB or Bluetooth headset. They're great for saving desktop real estate, especially in cubicles. They also support staff who are mobile, because they can make and receive calls just as if they were in the office anywhere they have a Wi-Fi connection.
Use call recording for sales and other staff who need to keep recordings of their calls.
Click here to order new phone numbers or to port (move) your existing phone numbers from your current provider to Appia.